Friday, August 17, 2007

Boredom makes you do crazy things...

Since I'm basically waiting for the washer to be done with my clothes, and just killing time entertaining myself, I decided to take a look at my sitemeter. Woohoo! 4068 visits since I slapped that baby on here just about two months ago.

More than I expected, honestly. I'm glad ya'll are enjoying!

I noticed the "who's on" section, not for the first time, but I hadn't looked at it until now... Fascinating. I can see who's looking at my site right this minute!

Hey, Painesville, Ohio! I'm guessing by the number of page views and the time you've spent on here that you're new. I'll tell ya, the best stuff is further back, IMO. I haven't written a funny in a while. But anyway, welcome! Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to try the veal.

No comments: