Thursday, February 9, 2023

Oy Vey.

 Well. Today I was yelled at for not blogging much anymore, and just as I was thinking to myself "but I don't have anything to write about!" someone piped up with a couple of things that I could be writing about. That I kind of do write about, but in blurbs on Facebook instead of here. So, fine, here I am.

A lot has happened since I last sat down at an empty page on this blog... Losses, gains, pain and joy. 

I might tell you all about all of it someday. Not today. Today, I am just making the blank page no longer blank. 

Today I am hoping that whatever creative spark existed in me once upon a time, it hasn't withered and died under the weight of life and the world. 

Today, I am making another track in the world in the hopes that someday, it will matter to someone, as the tracks left on my heart and in my life by those I care about have mattered so much to me. 

Today, for today, I am back. We shall see if the muse has abandoned me for greener pastures, or if she's just been testing her check liver light in the back of my mind for all of these years.

2 comments:

Heath J said...

Welcome back!

I was digging through Jim's sidebar to repopulate my bookmarks after getting a new PC and saw your blog was alive again. Nice to see actual blogs starting to revive, since most everyone seems to have ditched them for facebook.

Best regards,

Heath, a random lurker from way back.

FarmGirl said...

Thanks, I’m still trying to get into the swing of things again.