Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Linky Love

Wanna tease your brain? Head on over to Vine's and check out the riddle he posted. He hasn't got a right answer in comments as of this posting, so give it a whack!

Meanwhile AD is pimping a Charity Challenge for a good cause, go on over and drop a buck or two if you've got it, or continue the pimpage if you don't. I approve of contests that will both provide entertainment for those lucky enough to watch and raise money for someone who really needs it. Cancer is tough on everyone, and treatment is expensive as hell to boot. Let's see if we can get the total donation up into "Oh my god" levels!

Edit: rackfrackingrumblemumblebloggergrowlgrumblemanglelinksmumblegrrr.
Fixed.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know! I know! I know!
I posted it over there.

Old NFO said...

LOL... Good one, I just posted the link too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug about the hot sauce challenge fund raiser...

I am the "hogdogs" aka Brent C. who was the initial "smack talker"... My daughter (19) will be trying to keep up with dad bite for bite and we have one other guy sayin' he is willin' to try it too!

As I stated in comments at Ambulance Driver's blog, the rod and reel is out... that $200 will be better spent on Jimmy's bills...

BTW, Farmgal, If I weren't worried about wifey flippin' out, I would add a remark for your list...

Brent