Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life

Hits all at once.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, I swear, I'm not dead, injured, or deathly ill! Just.. busy.

Grandpa is not doing so well, and we're on the 24 hour care with him, so I've been helping out with that, in addition to classes, and making sure Farmmom doesn't completely lose her mind.

Other things have been happening as well, but I'm not quite ready to talk about them just yet. Suffice to say that trouble comes in threes, and I'm waiting for the third.

Thank you to everyone who has written emails checking on me, and I'm sorry I've worried you. I'll try to be just a tad more present, when I can.

2 comments:

Pappy said...

'Girl,
Just be sure to take care of YOU whenever you can. We can get along without you for awhile, if we have to, while you take care of what you need to. We just worry about you.

Anonymous said...

You know where to find us. And I'll have something on hand should anything else come up.

-J in Ohio