Monday, February 4, 2008

Soon as I can make it back home....

I'm kidnapping Eldest Nephew. Then I'm hitting the Loaf and buying some scratch cards.

Farmmom won the halftime and third quarter pots last night. Too bad both teams had to be peckers and score after that, or she'd have won everything but the first quarter, and come up with an even larger chunk of change.

Otherwise, I was amused at the fact that they had to clear the field to finish the game with one second on the clock. What can I say it made me giggle that the officials had to poke and prod everyone off the field. And that the Patriots' coach had a quiet hissy fit and left for the locker room.

Sadly enough the thing that amused me the most was the way that Doug Williams clutched the Vince Lombardi trophy to himself, cuddling it against his cheek like a favorite teddy bear.

Is it just me, or did he give anyone else the impression that if he'd let go with one hand his thumb would have flown to his mouth?

What can I say, I'm easily amused.....

No comments: