Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update

Looks like we're maxed out at four kittens, technically three. The one was still born, but the other three are going like gangbusters.

Pixel-mommy accepted food and water, when I took it into the bedroom for her, so I think she's done. Of course, she's a cat, so I could be entirely wrong. I'm going to leave her in there during my Lit class, and if she hasn't had another kitten by the time I get home, I'll move the bed and start shampooing the carpets, after I move her and the fuzzballs into the bathroom. She hates the shampooer.

Meanwhile, one of the little furballs is already purring. I can't tell which one it is, but it sounds like someone is winding up one of those little toy cars really fast, it's adorable.

So, we're still at one light reddish gray with either stripes or spots, that one is going to be long haired so it's already kind of fluffy and hard to tell if it's going to resolve into spots or stripes... one dark gray with black stripes, and a white streak down it's nose.... and one solid gray that looks like it's going to be a miniature panther.

Pixel-mommy is happily nursing her children, purring her head off. Things are good.

No comments: