Friday, August 3, 2007

Coming Soon

From the comments on my post about accidents within and around construction sites, I can see that people aren't really grasping the concept.

No worries, folks. Few do, until and unless they're in that exact situation.

Sooooo I'm thinking while I'm out of internet... probably about a week so don't freak out on me... I'll work on a story-post, condensing some of the accidents I've dealt with, with the help of Farmmom (she's a Traffic Control Supervisor) and show what we do during an accident, to assist any law enforcement and emergency services personnel.

I may also throw in a couple of blurbs about "leading" highway patrol officers through the site...


No one knew the Frankenstein truck would do 80.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will write about accidents in construction sites. I've tried to explain to people how the constant concern materializes and the results can change people's lives forever. They never realize the impatience and risks turn into twisted metal and injured people.

Ereshkigal said...

Having just moved, I can confirm how much having labeled boxes really helps when you get to the new place. Although I did/do have a couple of "Crap" boxes, I tried to put something to indicate kinda-sorta what was in them, like the location that they came from. In past moves, I haven't done that, but this had made it so much easier to find that "one little thing" that I need.