Friday, June 22, 2007

Comments

Usually its my practice to answer each comment, at least with a thank you.

I'm not exactly used to having this much response, though. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but since I don't have enough time to sit down and write a specific response to each of you, please consider yourselves thanked when you post a comment complimenting me.

I'll reply to any questions, or anything that I feel needs responding to, of course.

And, I'll try to remember to put something up every so often thanking everyone who has complimented me. I've found I work well under the influence of positive reinforcement, and I really do appreciate all of the compliments and want to keep them coming, so that I can keep entertaining all of you!

Plus that whole part where my momma taught me to be polite and thank folks for sayin nice things 'bout me......

1 comment:

Lin said...

Well, I certainly appreciate the reply on my well comment. I think we have the parts problem straightened out. Now all we need is the fortitude to get back down in the hole to install them.

Keep up the great stories.
No problem - no reply necessary.