Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Men In Black Suits On Strike

We regret to inform you that Men in Black Suits has gone on strike.

Unfortunately my main characters flat out quit when they found out that I planned to have a pair of possessed pantaloons catheterize them.

They're now cowering in a corner of my psyche and won't speak to me.

I've been trying to get a therapist in to talk to them but none of them will even consider it without hazard pay since the last one wound up attempting to murder a toaster with a spork after the first session....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I was thinking you had developed an initial accident and a resolution when the accident happened. I imagined the rage and frustration caused the pants to open and the poor victim to suddenly realize they had mental control of the pants.

Apparantly the molecular bonding also created mutant neurons that responded to thought. Imagine the fun, games and embarassment as the pants open and close at odd moments due to the lack of control.

FarmGirl said...

Actuallly I had Mr. Sullvan (He revoked my right to call him by his first name) putting his fists on his hips in the bathroom and hitting the stud in the pocket corner that inserted the catheter, which then extended down the leg of the pants and out.

It was a bit of a surprise for him.

Anonymous said...

I'd be surprised,too, if someone tried to insert a catheter while I was in the restroom.

Mark said...

Uhhhhm, I think the little doors are opening ;)