Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Slacking

I've been slacking lately, I know it. I haven't been putting up the quality posts that I started this blog with, but I'm going to attempt to remedy that.

There's a big long list of things that I've meant to blog about, but I lost it.

Soon as I find it I'll find the time to sit down and write a good post, that hearkens back to the likes of the Sidesaddle Rodeo.

Honest, I have stories that are funny, I can just never think of them when I'm in front of the computer. Or, I get so caught up reading the likes of those on my links list (whoops, need to update that, too) that I forget to write anything myself. Bad blogger! Bad Blogger! No Linky Love!

I'll try to think of something appropriate today, or tomorrow, and take the time to make it good rather than banging it out and leaving it lay. I'm also still working on the re-write of the accident story... I just lost the muse for it. I'll get back to it someday, but every time I look at it lately my mind just wanders. Things like "oh! cookies!" and "did I leave my tiedown on the hitch rail?"

Which makes no sense at all because I always hang my tiedown on the saddle horn when I take it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can slack off on the accident story for a while, as long as you don't pull a "Pink Gorilla Story" on us. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I thought the account of the cattle drive was pretty good... not so much funny, but interesting. I'm wondering about more pics from it.

And you know, Farmgirl, life ain't all bust-a-gut funny, but humor's all around us. Muses are funny about when they're ready to make us laugh.

mustanger