Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Getting Tough

Today a few classmates cornered Marilyn, and had a talk with her about how a lot of them didn't feel challenged. Of course, some of our class still don't know their leads, which she brought up. So, she's going to start being tougher on all of us, and maybe coming up with new things for us to do.

I've been pretty ok with what we do in class, because I've had a lot of battles with Monkey to fight, but he's improving, so new challenges would be nice. We'll see what she comes up with tomorrow for us.

Some of the students could use the toughness, though. As well as some personal attention, which I don't think Marilyn has felt right giving them at the expense of the rest of the class. We'll see how it goes.

In other news, I flaked out on the couch to watch tv while I was waiting for my laundry to dry, and fell asleep for an hour and a half. Now I'm awake. No rest for the wicked, I suppose.

Although a mixed drink will probably fix that....

No comments: