Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Update on the injuries

Well this morning I'm still sore but not quite as bad as I expected... there was some stiffness in my hip last night, and thats gone this morning, so that's good. My bruises are developing nicely, getting pretty colors and nice deep aches behind them, nothing I'm not used to.

The ribs... I think I did bruise one rib, its pretty tender... the other side, where the scrape is, has a nice surface bruise and is a little tender but not more than you would expect from the visible stuff.

No visible bruising on the side that I think I bruised the rib on, which means it's not cracked, which I already knew because it didn't hurt bad enough to be cracked, but I wouldn't be surprised if I came up with some lovely bruising on it in a couple of days.

In the mean time, till the sore goes away, its gonna be fun cleaning stalls... maybe I can bribe a classmate into doing it for me.....

And I can't even whine about it cause I basically did it to myself.... go me! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good thing is that there isn't another paraplegic in the world today. The bad thing is that two horse friends decided humiliation is a human condition that is beyond their concern.

knitalot3 said...

Sorry for your pain. I hope it heals fast.

I may have missed the post, but what kind of classes?

I used to ride quite a bit when I was younger. I got pretty good at falling off and bouncing.

FarmGirl said...

Knitalot3-- I'm in college, I have a business class, a Lit class, and three different horse-related classes, two of which involve riding.